Monday, December 20, 2010

Dang deng dong !

:)
Work on weekends, Tuesdays and Thursdays ! Play on other days ! :D

Slept during IAC progress test ! And Mr Quek edited my name from Xiang2 to Xiangzzzz !
Also did posted this on Fb :)
16th, Thursday
Went to work at brother's place with SH baober ! :) Our 58th monthsary ! :D
I didn't know that i had the price tag on my slippers until she told me. Embarrassing !
And it's time to buy my $2 yellow slippers again ! It's going to spoil :(
And this is what she gave me ! So sweet of her uh ? Donutttttttt !
But i didn't buy anything for her :'(
17th. Friday.
:)
Accompanied Gid to his friend's birthday party at chalet. He also bought the kanoe
sport shirt for me. Chit chat at pasir ris park. Missed the last 21 bus :x Took 3 to
Tampines instead. :D He insisted on paying for my cab fee !
Argh, he's just very nice after all. It made me feel bad too.

18th. Saturday.
Went down to Shaw plaza located at Balestier Road ! Took bus 21 and it's about 30+
stops from here. Total madness. Work work work :) Waste my time and also earn
some money.

My McBistro chicky sandwich lunch/dinner alone ! $8.05 inclusive of changed drink to
Milo. Yeah, the burger isn't as yummy as i expected. Should have ordered cheeseburger
instead !
Shaw plaza's NTUC :)
The staff over there.. Some are friendly, some are not ! Especially those who are having
higher status, NOT as friendly as the other aunties ! Like so difficult to smile.. As though
i owe them lots of money. Bomb their faces ! D:
There are 2 staff who are mute; i guess. Or deaf ? I don't know which. They communicate
using sign language ! And yes, they are the friendly ones. Unlike the others -.- !
Also, i got complaint by the other auntie promoters ! Some brainless people took my
samples and place it everywhere around the mart. What the tooooot is wrong with those
people? They have no common sense ! Like.. Nobody teach them ! The uncle who acts
as a "mystery shopper" found 3 cups lying around. And he told me what happened to
the previous promoter there.. That guy got scolded by the manager. Geez ! Hope i won't
be the next one. Thanks to those dumb asses. Mystery shopper uh ? They keep on a look
out for people who attempts to steal ! So cool. :D I thought he's just an ordinary man at
first until i saw him in the office. Lol !
Gid came to look for me on the weekends :) He accompanied me home !
So nice of him.

Hahahaa, i find this picture very adorable. :D
Presents presents presents.. What to buy ?
2:53PM

No comments:

Post a Comment