Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lazy as usual!

Hahaha, after so long, i've decided to put up some pictures :)

1st day of CNY 3 Feb 2011.
Went out with baby to Tampines for movie :) "Black Swan" !
Black swan the movie was amazing ;D

Arcade at TM.
2nd day of CNY.
Had buffet at auntie's house, 4th floor.
1st time in my life i'd gotten triple 7 for blackjack!
Haha, relatives asked me when am i bringing my handsome boyfriend over to let them see.
So funny :D
11 Feb :)
Had steamboat over at Senghuat's house ! :D
For SingHong, SengHuat, JiaEn, Edwin, GuanShen, Gid and Me ! :D
12 Feb, Saturday !
Work work work at parkway's Giant promoting Skippy Peanut butter :D
Baby came to look for me after work. :) Had kooooi ! My favourite ice cream milk tea!




Valentines' day :)

Hahaha, round face !!!
Fish & Co. Got seated after half and hour laaa. He insisted to eat something better and
waste money :(
Whitey waits for me to get ready for school every morning in front of the dressing table !
And he'll fall asleep. Totally cuteeee :D

Wednesday morning, dad made milo for me ! IT WAS SO RANDOM. For so many years,
it's either me or my aunt who made milo. And he puts 2 table spoon of sugar. Hahaha!
Sweet like crazy but its ok, since dad made it for me, it should be a special kind. Milo + sugar!
Sugar rush :D
I brought him home last few days, Friday, 18th! He came to school actually, for some
appealing shit. Some of my classmates saw him too :). Apparently, dad didn't say anything
about him to me. Nothing negative is fine! :D Dad even scolded me for being so slow and
making him wait for me. Haha. Everytime we go out together, i'll notice that girls were
looking at him la. Are they jealous? :D
Had fun yesterday while trying out dragonboating :)! JiaEn went with me too! Starting,
we learnt the strokes on land. So difficult ! But when we get up the little boat, rowing is
easier. But need a lot of strength to endure ! I tried my best because i don't want others
to see that i'm a noob. My boyfriend brought me there, i don't wanna throw his face. Haha.
Fun ah! And a lot of spiders -.- He caught 1 for me from my hair. And he said another was
without body, just super long legs. WEIRD. I hate spiders but unfortunately, the boat which
newcomers sat, had so many spiders. I killed some. Haha. Damn it. Hate that crawly feeling.
Yeah, body aching so badly now. Means that i'm not healthy ! Haven't been exercising ! Boo.

I always thought that i can never find any guy so perfect. He may not be someone who
has very good education, but he's character and every other things made him perfect.
And yes, i've found one :).

:D Gonna go study now.
Pardon me if there's lots of grammer mistakes. I'm so lazy to edit and read it all over again.
Ciaos :D
1:32Pm

No comments:

Post a Comment